Privacy, amazing blue sea-views, quietness, great food and drinks, romantic and beautiful!
For information call: +63 (32) 513 16 15
Main office Phone: +63 (32) 260 34 88
Mobile – Sun: 09325587108
Mobile – Smart: 09433933284
Seafari Resort Oslob is an adventure resort where you can also dine and relax away from the busy world, and ….. at affordable and reasonable prices considering what you get for your money!
- If you want to swim or dive with whale sharks, this is the place.
- If you want to experience clean water and fresh air, this is the place.
- If you want to enjoy amazing natural 300 ft high waterfalls, this is the place.
- If you want to enjoy white beach, swimming and sun bathing, this is the place
- If you want to watch the sea turtle home in front of our beach, this is the place
- If you want to enjoy ambiance, privacy, dine and relax, this is the place.
Our staff will make your stay amazing, fantastic and unforgettable, they are friendly and helpful and will make you feel at home….
In short: If you want a memorable stay in the Philippines, this is the place to be!
Seafari Resort is an adventurous and gorgeous place in the most amazing location of Cebu.
After arrival in the Reception area, enjoy the breathtaking sea views overlooking the blue water with the occasional Philippine Eagle to spot! To access the rest of the resort you need to go traverse more than 200 steps /stairs down the cliff (but also a lift and bridge for more easy access is in progress).
Here you find our comfortable air conditioned rooms, almost all rooms with sea view near the white beach with private balconies.
The rooms are decorated with a mix of Cebu native – and Dutch imported furniture, box spring bed (s) of European standard for excellent sleeping, private bathrooms with hot/cold water showers and balcony furniture with sea view.
Enjoy the private beach and sea in front of your room, and just wish you could stay longer or not leave at all!
Walk in Seafari Resort: Day use amenities in Seafari Resort:
Day use 10 a.m. – 5 p.m, use of amenities included with lunch plate PhP 750,- p.p.
All inclusive 7 a.m. – 10.30 p.m. which includes breakfast, lunch/dinner plate, snack,(soft)drinks PhP 1.500 p.p.
Day use only, use of amenities NOT included, just walk in for:
Breakfast 7 a.m. 10 a.m
Lunch 12 n.n. – 2 p.m
Dinner 6 p.m. – 8 p.m
During your stay in Seafari enjoy our friendly staff who do their upmost to be helpful.
Also you may enjoy our international Kitchen and Cooks for tasty breakfast, lunch , dinner and appetizers. Soft drinks, various beers, wines and cocktail drinks and ice creams are available at the Bar at very affordable prices.
- Our room rates include breakfast, boat transfer to & from the (Butanding) Whale shark
- Watching area and complimentary use of infinity swimming pools, Jacuzzi & trampoline on the beach
- We offer centralized cable TV
- We also may offer our airport Seafari Shuttle round trips
- Additional possibilities for massage and pedicure in the Resort
- If you are not able to walk downstairs, on your request we may pick you up in a nearby beach with our paddle boats!
- Our paddleboats are for rent during your stay!
- Furthermore we may organize for you special day trips, like snorkeling and diving with boat rides to the island Sumilon, visiting the nearby Tumalog Waterfalls or further away Kawasan Falls
- Local trips to Boljoon, Oslob and Santander with historic highlights are also available
- Dolphin watching in early mornings near Bohol is also available
We offer customized tour packages and medical packages, see: http://www.cebuspecialist.com
Cebu City, Cebu Island Bohol Siquor and other Islands.